I'm sick and fucking tired of feeling defeated and knocked down. Loosing my third pregnancy and I'm so empowered to make things right. Make me right. No more drinking, no more eating like shit... Yoga, writing, meditation, cleansing and finding true happiness. I have the most amazing love supporting me every step of the way. I've lost so much yet gained even more. I've realized that I have the most amazing parents. My mom, though she can drive me crazy... Is such an special person. I've been so lucky to have her. And my friends... Oh my god, they've been my rock. Seriously, friends who I've lost touch with have come back into my life. I feel so lucky to have them all. And lastly... To ryan, he truly is the man I want to grow old with. His love, patience and strength have persevered and I see that. He will never give up on us. I love him so much. As for me, I need to fucking rock this world with ME! I need to no longer apologize for who I am. I WILL wear my emotions and my mistakes with honor. Fuck you to all those who think I need to fall into their costume of what success should look like. Newsflash... You're about to be proved wrong. And I cannot wait.
And if you can't tell... I'm a little angry. Which will be the fuel I need to attain my goals and prove all you male gossip queens wrong.
This is for you my army of angels...
GSB 10-05-09
TSB 10-05-09
Lama1 12-21-12
Lama2 12-21-12
Walk1 04-09-16
Walk2 04-09-16
Walk3 04-09-16
No comments:
Post a Comment