Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Help

Huge sigh... Where do I even start? This past year has been one for the books. Seriously, I feel like I've been challenged in so many ways and expected to pull myself together because western society is beyond fucked up.

This year started out on a deeply sad note... Tonya Woodland, Aubrey Fahl, and Louise Jull, three beautiful humans all passed away this winter. My heart breaks for their family and good friends.

In May, my best friend... Athena Mary passed away from cancer.

Recently, I felt that all of the sadness happening around me had been redeemed. I was so proud of myself for being "strong" and felt like God was rewarding me for working through the sadness. I found out in August that I was again pregnant with triplets (I've been pregnant twice with twins in the past). What an amazing surprise... I was over the moon with excitement and hope. Only to be told a few weeks ago that two of the sacs had "vanished" and that the one sac left is unviable. Talk about highs and lows. 

The doctor game me three options to proceed; surgery, medication or natural miscarriage. 

No comments: