Tuesday, December 10, 2013

When I'm Small

It blows my mind how every single day we have the choice to evolve into someone "better" than we were the day previous... 

I must say... I am so happy. I fucking love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I truly believe one must see the ugliest of ugly before they can experience and see all the true beauty that surrounds them. I hit rock fucking bottom this year... It was that moment that allowed me to feel such appreciation today and to truly smile. 

Music, writing and Matilda Jane have helped to heal my broken soul. 

Take me underground,
Take me all the way
Bring me to the fire,
Throw me in the flames

So show me love,
You've got your hands on the button now
Sure enough,
You've got your hand on the button now

I'd rather die,
I'd rather die,
Than to be with you




No comments: