Friday, October 18, 2013

stevie.snow.snorting

I awoke this morning to the pleasant surprise of beautiful snow outside my window. Yes, it's that time again. When fall starts to transition into winter. Most certainly my favorite time of the year.

I can't help but feel incredibly greatful and appreciative of where my life is at today. 365 days ago, I felt as if my world was crumbling. I was suffocating, gasping for air, and the only person who could save me... Was me. This took me awhile to understand and accept. Flash forward to 10.18.13 and I couldn't be happier. I'm actually able to smile, laugh and engage. No longer dwelling in the past or dreaming of the future. Just living. What a "present". 

She is like a cat in the dark
And then she is the darkness
She rules her life like a fine skylark
And when the sky is starless

I'm back bitches...better than ever 🌠

(Not a very aesthetically pleasing photo collage, but... That's it. I love Matilda. I love snow. I love music.)

No comments: