Well, I got a little of course and schedule... the 108 days of writing post New Years is still happening, though, it will not be done in 108 days back to back! Because, life happens. Life changing chapters have been added to my story since last time I wrote. For whatever reason, this specific teacher has been very hard for me to write about. I am not quite sure why either... but during meditation the other day something came to me and it really speaks to my heart and relationship with Suzanne.
I believe this human is so hard for me write about because she has been with me for many lifetimes. I believe in past lives she has been a mother to me... and she has been in many lifetimes, a best friend to my mother. I believe this time around she decided to help my mom and stepin where my mom couldn't be available. We all came to this agreement. And it wouldn't serve me in this lifetime to be one of Suzanne's children, as I needed to feel grossly lonely, different and lost in this life to grow in ways I haven't previously.
Suzanne has been there for me like a mother ever since I can remember. Which is saying a lot considering she raised 5 children of her own. She is a woman how feats to her own tune but in such a humble way it's powerful. She doesn't boast and is very gentle. She is one of the most gifted of natural healers I've ever met. Her sensitive nature is one that I wish every human on this earth had.
Suzanne always put her children first. I was always envious as a child at the life she built for her children. She didn't miss a single meet, game, conference or important moment for her children. She made the most beautiful birthday cakes and ensured that every single one of her children felt equally loved and cherished.
I've never met someone who has a deeper connection to her animals. And I greatly admire that in her. Suzanne has taught me to so many things in life yet most are completely unidentifiable to the physical as most lessons have been the exchange of subtle energy. Things so deep there are not even words to define them.
For a girl who some would deem, an "orphan", I sure had the world at my hands with the powerful group of women who stepped up to help me grow in this lifetime. I am forever grateful for the gifts I've received from each and every one.
Friday, June 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment